Sunday 31 July 2011

My favorite websites..

1. MR PORTER













Mr Porter.com is an online shopping website where you can find various branded collection and follow with the lastest updated and trendy fashion info. As why it is one of my favorite website is because personally I do like fashion very much indeed and it's make it lot easier for me to browse through the different brand together at just one page instead of going to each brand homepage. Apart from that, it provide you info and advice on how to mix and match with your clothing and the visual image somehow will inspire you of dressing up in a better way and enhance your fashion knowledge.

2. Google















Why Google, that's a good question. And I think majority most student uses Google and it has became the library for everyone but in a digital form. With Google, I don't need a dictionary, I can easily access to those information that needed and this search engine has been a good tool for me to do my research. It's a like machine where it answer all your mystery and question. 

3. Social Media Site

To stay on top and be in touch with your friend and family, this is the best way. As most people in this modern world uses Social Media site 24/7. and It has became part of our life, something irreplaceable, something you really need. I love you facebook, twitter and etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment